PariMatch has a long history and now is a leader in the market! It has a lot to offer and every bettor chooses it for obvious reasons! PariMatch is famous around the globe.
How do I verify my PariMatch account?
The only verification that you need to undertake with PariMatch is with your phone or email address when you sign up. There are no requirements to send in any additional forms to deposit or withdraw money from your account.
However, they do state in their T’s and C’s that further verification may be needed. When we spoke to live chat, they instructed that this was on a case by case basis. If required, then you head to your account settings page to upload any files.
Verification at bookmakers is a way to prevent fraudulent activity at betting sites. There are always people who want to cheat the system by creating double accounts, or other more sophisticated ways. By verifying the data and confirming that the profile belongs to a certain person, bookmaker’s offices ensure fair, confident play for each user. How to verify at Parimatch and what is required to quickly and successfully pass it – in our article.
How can I close my PariMatch account?
To close your account, you need to get in touch with customer support. They will be able to do this for you, and they will also opt you out of any marketing promotions as well.
The task of online bookmakers is to provide a competent and well-thought-out platform for betting on the Internet. Without verification it is difficult to perform this, as there are many opportunities for unfair play.
PariMatch verification is a confirmation of the player’s identity, linking the game profile to a real person. After it is passed, the withdrawal becomes available. Verification is carried out only once and is valid indefinitely.
Verification after registration at PariMatch com is not mandatory, but after it the bookmaker may request data. That is why we recommend you to pass the procedure immediately, as you always want to withdraw your winning money as soon as possible.
PariMatch verification: steps of verification
Confirming a player’s identity takes several stages. At first glance, it seems like a long and complicated process. In fact, everything is very simple and fast (at least in those places where actions are required of the user).
PariMatch verification takes place in 3 steps:
- Confirmation of the data entered during registration. The bettor is required to enter his real e-mail and cell phone number. Be careful when filling out the registration form: if the password can be changed later, the rest of the data requires maximum accuracy, including the choice of currency. Then you will not be able to change or correct these moments. The initial verification procedure is simple: confirm your e-mail by clicking on the link that PariMatch will send to the specified address, plus specify the SMS code to confirm your phone number (the bookmaker will also send it to you).
- Identification. You can make deposits and bets immediately after the registration, but you may not be able to withdraw money. To avoid problems, you must go through further verification as soon as possible. To do this, go to a personal account and provide documents as required. As soon as you send scans or photos of the necessary pages, the bookmaker will accept them in the work. The process may take several hours to a week, so be patient. And do not put off identification for later.
- Additional confirmation. Sometimes the bookmaker may ask to resend your documents if the photo provided cannot be read in full. Also the bookmaker has the right to demand a video call session via Skype or other messengers.
As soon as verification is successfully completed at PariMatch, you will receive a corresponding note in your profile and you can freely withdraw the winnings.
Possible problems with verification
No one is immune to unforeseen situations. Unfortunately, even with verification on PariMatch com it happens. Here are examples of such surprises:
- Photo documents do not fit, you need more. Perhaps, this request from the support service can throw the player into a stupor, but there is nothing to be done here: you will have to obey and send the required documents.
- Refusal of verification. Sometimes users are faced with an unreasoned refusal of verification. They say that you have violated the rules, or that it is impossible to identify the person. Actions in such situations are simple: if you really violated the rules (for example, registered several accounts) – accept it and concentrate on one; if you didn’t violate anything, but the bookmaker refused – contact the support service and specify the reason.
Recall that there are two versions of PariMatch – Russian and international. Here we have considered verification in the domain zone com, so if cooperation with this version has not gone well for you, you can always try your forces on the legal platform in the ru zone. The PariMatch verification will definitely not be difficult and almost certainly will be passed in the shortest possible time.